Sunday 21 September 2014

I Feel It

It's been a while. Things have been hectic here. A lot of snow (in September, no less!), a lot of sunshine, a lot of this and that. I've even gone to two different celebrations in the last two weeks. I saw a flaming octopus named, El Pulpo Mecanico and was finger-fed banana bread at an all day-breakfast. What times we live in!

But sometimes it's good to slow it down, come back to our own meandering and mellow ways.

I am absolutely in love with this shirt. It's hard to tell with my hair in the way, but the top half is sheer. The paneling is meant to show off your cool sports bras that you keep underneath. Why buy something cool if you aren't going to show it off?



Shirt: Lululemon ; Pants: Aritzia ; Bag: mom & pop shop in Vancouver ;
Shoes
: Spring ; Sunglasses: Asos



No comments:

Post a Comment